Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hot.Hot.Hot@28


What a good way to celebrate one's 28th birthday with a sizzling hot Mexican Party!

I've always been excited planning and preparing for parties, of others that is. But this time, I encouraged myself to take up to the challenge of preparing for my own birthday party. I actually didn't have much time for planning. All I have is a strong trust and belief in myself that I will be able to pull it through.

Yes, I've always been a risk taker. And what a way to convince myself more that I still am, I chose to have a Mexican-themed party. Most of the food in my list will be cooked and prepared for the first time ever in my life. Added to that, I've got only 4 hours to prepare for the food including dessert and drinks. Luckily, I've got J who has helped me prepare everything.

Why Mexican? At 28, I have finally realized how flavorful my life is. This day is being celebrated for all the memorable moments that has made my life, tastefully prepared. It was good that I was able to share it with a few, but genuine people I dearly love and chose to add a zest and spice in my life.



Hot.Hot.Hot@28 Invitation


Menu: Tacos, Mexican Fried Chicken Wings, Chili Con Carne, Nachos, Spicy Seafood Mexican Rice
Dessert: Leche Flan (c/o J) Drinks: Fresh Mojitos


Mexican birthday girl making a wish on her third cake


One blissful birthday girl who have been blessed with overflowing love

No comments:

Post a Comment