Saturday, July 2, 2005

break it to me gently...

I found again myself last night in one of the places that witnessed the tears of a person who was once a mastermind, and now a quantum leaper. The sadness of losing friends in the masterminds really brought me into tears that night of March 31, 2005. Because, honestly, I hate letting go of people, that's why. Cafe Ago-go, saw me cry three months ago, and just last night, that bar saw me go crazy. really crazy that is. It was sort of a reunion of my former officemates. We're so many, thank god, I was able to pay the bill! We had a lot of buckets of beer. Almost lost count on that. Our all time favorites garlic and mushroom, sisig, ang kropeck! and our new found pulutan, buttered popcorn! And it wasn't only that. All of those fu**in friends asked me to sing! I wasn't even prepared, I needed to sing one of the songs I sort of memorized. Ang walang kamatayang, Break it to me Gently. haha! after that, I almost wanted to go home. Good enough, the keyboardist is oh-so good!

Gosh! The place that I never would want to go is one of the places I dearly love! I had fun sharing the night with my missed friends. Maybe, on our next payday, I'll still go there. And of course, prepare myself to sing again. this time, I'll get a nicer piece. haha! still with jojo on keyboards.

or maybe sing again, break it to me gently...

* just a thought, my last day on masterminds is also the last day of Cafe Ago-go at Emerald Ave. And just recently, they opened at Garnet St., same street as the Centerpoint Building that I am working now. Is that a coincidence or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment