definition: the state of living and getting a life without Karla.
One major thing maybe why i so miss china is that it comprises mostly of my Karla memories. She is my one major fan when it comes to my cooking. I always felt I'm the best cook when she's the one eating. We always have this exchange of thoughts and views about anything and everything about the world. I find it cute that a tall girl like her hides from a little girl like me when watching horror and suspense movies. You wouldn't imagine how kilig we are when we start watching our favorite koreanovelas.
The first time we saw each other, we clicked at once. Don't you find it funny, dear readers, that we have a lot of things exactly the same or exactly opposite. To name a few, here are some:
1. With just our names, only the first letter has changed.
2. We're just like Samson and Goliath.
3. We share same views on love and life.
4. While I love cooking for her, she loves eating what I cook too.
5. And while I was living 23 years of my life NBSB, she's lost count with her boys. haha!
Enough said, I might be enumerating things I shouldn't. LOL
Oh, Karla... I just so miss her.
Just getting used to be Karla-less.
(Karla eating nilagang baboy, which she said nilagang baka, at sarap na sarap :P)